Tuesdays at 12 pm EST (9 am PST) & 2 pm EST (11 am PST)
Monitoring z/OS TCP/IP Network Defenses
* Learn about Monitoring TCP/IP Network Security including:
* Automatic discovery of PAGENT startup JCL;
* Full Image FOCUS backup and initial Control Editor backup of all Config files;
* Capture/Recording of all Config updates, no matter the source;
* Automatic creation of Config versioning, restore points, audit trails;
* Full integration into Image FOCUS Workbench, Background & Batch Inspections;
* Full integration into the IBM Health Checker for z/OS;
* Notification of Inspection findings and /or Config changes via email or text;
* Expanded scope of this new Inspector includes IKED, NSSD and DMD Daemons.
Wednesdays at 12 pm EST (9 am PST)
Preparing for Your Next Upgrade of z/OS
Get the tips, tricks and resources to help you move to your next release of z/OS.
Wednesdays at 2 pm EST (11 am PST)
Protecting Your Critical UNIX Files on z/OS
Should you be doing more to protect your critical UNIX files on z/OS? Changes being made could potentially affect the operational integrity of the applications that require those UNIX files. Yes, you have those protected by your ESM product, but what if a change is made by a valid user? When are you informed of that change? Who is informed of the change? Was a backup or recovery point made of the old and new file content? Was the change made to the content of the file or to the Permissions assigned to the file, or both?
See how the Integrity Controls Environment (ICE) can provide that extra level of protection to your most critical UNIX files.
Thursdays at 12 pm EST (9 am PST) & 2 pm EST (11 am PST)
A Heads Up on ABEND S047
Many z/OS users have encountered the S047 abend that cannot be immediately explained. UNTIL NOW. A new Image FOCUS feature can pinpoint and report the likely cause of the problem and FOCUS attention on a solution to S047.
Tuesday, November 12 at 12 pm EST (9 am PST)
Up Your Game with Glenn Anderson
A change leader directs the rider, motivates the elephant and shapes the path.
This webcast is the third in a series of webcasts by Glenn Anderson, recently retired from IBM.
Wednesday, November 20 at 12 pm EST (9 am PST)
Greg Boyd - Mainframe Crypto - Presenter
Greg Boyd discusses recent crypto news and then look at IBM's latest announcements on crypto including both the z15 and the new level of ICSF.